Thursday, January 9, 2014

Visit to Chisapani , Nepal

Deepak Bhatta, Prithu Sharma, Bharat Ghatal, Munna Gupta, Deepak Padal and me planned to go Namobuddha for trekking. We searched in Google, printed Google map to Namobuddha, searched for hotels and other details of Namobuddha. Finally we met in Koteshwor at 11am. We suddenly changed plan to Namobuddha we all agreed to go to Chisapaani. Everybody wanted a kick in this trek. Now we had no map and no details. We are dwellers of mountains we will find our own way and if there is no way we would make it ourselves. And we headed towards it. From Koteshwor to Chawel we took a bus and from Chawel to Sundarijal we had another bus.


I had been to Sundarijal with my college friends on one of my birthday, I guess 2 years back. Now it’s time to walk and I believe I can walk a lot and a lot. We bought some fast food to eat on the way because we are not going to get anything except trees and leaves on the way. At least we know this. We started our real journey from Sundarijal there is a there is a straight up steps ladder to go up. After 30-40 minutes of walk we reached entry point of Shivapuri wildlife reserves. We had to get ticket of Rs 10 to enter the jungle. I gave my number and my address and I told guys  " guys now I am the official leader of this tour and everybody shall follow my orders. " everybody there was senior then me except Deepak Padal who is my friend since school . One is a business man in far west of Nepal , another is doing his MBA from Tribhuwan University , another is expert of derivative market and one is engaged in foreign job. I feel privileged to walk with them, and the way they treat juniors like me equally it makes it more comfortable and enjoyable.

Yeah we reached entry point of Shivapuri, got ticket and entered the jungle the kingdom of dangerous animals and beautiful birds and butterflies. In 10 minutes we reached a water reservoir that was small but you will get stuck there at least for 15 minutes to take photos and kiss your girlfriend (of course if you are together). Unfortunately I am alone: p. We walked ahead and reached BP jail. Where our great visionary and politician was imprisoned. It was a good place he must have felt awesome for at least six months to be there. Being imprisoned in a heaven like place is not a bad experience. Yeah of course there may be no angels. Now one of our member was having difficulty in walking. However he made it to the last point. Deepak dai stared his own modified theories of Bipasana . Everything in this world is temporary. He said Munna dai that this pain is also temporary it will get ways very soon. You just have to get no feeling about this pain. That is neither love this pain, nor hates this pain, just think this pain as pain nothing more than that. Bipasna teaches us very good things. Once I went to 10 days camp to Bipasana and learned many things. And at home people thought I am going to be a sage or priest but I got chance to unfold a small part of life there. I recommend everyone to go there once at least once there.

We were tired and thirsty and wanted to have some water. And got Fanta . Thanks to these multinational companies there are everywhere. You would get no pain killer in mountains but I guarantee you will get coca cola, wai wai chau chau, Beer, cigarettes’ everywhere in Nepal. And if you have reached this far and not having, chaynga (Locally made liquor) is like you Are insulting Himalayas culture. We sat on a small shop. That place was called Deurali. And we were seeing everything as a small part of heaven. Yeah I learned why people from that far come to our mountains. Yeah the reason was in front of me. Mountains with green trees, Himalayas with snow caps as they are calling you. And everything looks so awesome. People are so friendly. I forgot to tell you about the range of Himalayas. I cannot explain them with my poor words. You go there and watch it with your own eyes. With my iphone 3g I took some photos. It was almost dark and finally we reached Chisapaani.  Chisa = Cold and Paani = Water. As name says the water was cold and let’s says ice was cold. So I recommend to name it "ChisaHeu"  Heu is snow in Nepali.

We stayed in Milan hotel. Ate food, played cards and many more. We slept; we got up at 6:30 in morning and drank tea. And again headed towards somewhere. Where we would get bus to return to Kathmandu. We walked for 5-6 hours to get a bus. We went to roof of the bus and it was like a real roller coaster unless you do not fall down. Fortunately we are safe and writing a post here. and we reached home . This trip was awesome. I reached home at night with my all bones and muscles useless. And at this time I am writing this on my bed. I can only move my fingers. So I need to bunk my classes and my office. Thank god people are awesome there.

 If you do not feel this great it is me and my poor words that could not explain those great mountains and Himalayas clearly. You got to go yourself if you want to feel it. There are many other moments that were awesome.

HOPE YOU ARE FEELING JEALOUS BY NOW. :P  

0 comments:

Post a Comment